Monday, January 23, 2012

A wonderful day...

So to top off our big week, on Saturday the 17th of December 2011 Hayden and I were married for time and all eternity in the Melbourne Australia Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.




The following pictures are taken by Julia Turner of POP Photography





Jessica helped alot with the wedding planning, including organising food and drinks for after the sealing, my hair and make-up and the reception decorations and tid bits...pretty much she did everything, Hayden and I just showed up....and it was AMAZING!








Here we come... (I've tried to only post pictures that have not yet been seen!)




Everyone waiting with anticipation...



Hayden's Family...




The proud parents...

My Family....






All the guests (Except a few that had to rush off)

I love this pic!


After lots of smiling and posing, what else does a girl want to do but eat? Ok Ok not one of my finest moments...




It was so great being able to pig out before the real photoshoot began!






Did I mention it was hot? Yup like 30 deg. + thank goodness Jessica had also provided little drinks and fans! (She also did the flowers...did I mention that?)


I'll let you browse the photo shoot in peace...


























....except I just wanna say.... How handsome is my husband!!


























Julia is an awesome photographer! There are millions of beautiful photos for us to choose from, i've only shown a selected few. She really captured our day!

After the shoot it was Reception time at Quaff in Toorak...it was nice to get out of the heat!





It was such a nice atmosphere, we loved having all our friends and family around to share a nice meal and chat with on our special day!



Rob gave a speech with baby Olive in hand...



Mum gave a speece and quoted more poetry at us....




She proposed a toast...



Then it was Hayden's turn, he totally suprised me with an amazing poem that he'd composed himself...




As you can see everone loved it....



I'm so grateful that I could marry my Best Friend, I love him very much! I'm also grateful that we could share our wonderful day with so many family and friends:)

5 comments:

melandpeter said...

Woo hoo - first to comment! Yay for the wedding post but mostly Yay for the most lovely wedding. I was so happy to be there with you on your special day. You could really see how much you guys love each other. Did you know I actually had never seen you two together as an 'official' couple until your wedding day?!! Nice changes to the blog too! Love ya xxx

Lisa Helen said...

Julia is definitely a great photographer, you have some really beautiful pics there & yes Hayden is handsome and together you are a gorgeous couple. It was a wonderful day, so glad I could be there to enjoy it - especially the poem, that was the best!

The Kings said...

Love,love, love the photos!!! Looks like an amazing day. You looked beautiful and yes Hayden did look very handsome :) Congrats guys! It's great to know you are FINALLY married! :)

L!$@ said...

These photos are really beautiful. Julia captured some gorgeous moments. So glad everything worked out on the day and everything looked awesome. Nice work Jess! Congratulations again :D

Nettie's Blog said...

good job you have these amazing pics of the big day...it took soooooo long for you both to get hitched...he he....huge big Congats.....wish we could have been there with you and all the friends to help you celebrate ...just sad that the invite took so long to get here otherwise we would have been...booo hoooo!!!!